Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1900 - Founding of the Havrion Academy of Magical Pedagogy, an institute in established in as part of the Smithsonian Institutes in Washington, D.C in order to develop the best and brightest minds to lead the future of the Pentacle by El-Melloi Havrion, a Mysterium master
- 1910 - The first graduating class of the academy finishes, with fifteen of the forty three students passing finals exams and being considered at least of adept level in the Pentacle; many move on to serve in esteemed positions and as researchers worldwide
- 1964 - The Havrion Academy shifts from being a Mysterium led research institute into a multi-disciplinary college chantry to train the next generation. The first faculty from the Adamantine Arrows, Silver Ladder, and the Guardians of the Veil are introduced
- 1983 - The Free Council is welcomed to teach its techne’ and apprentices are soon brought in, thus representing the entire Diamond order.
- 1986 - Wanting to prevent potential magical disaster upon others, the combined faculty of the Havrion Academy move all leylines associated with the school from its original spot as part of the Smithsonian Institutes to a powerful node found in the town of Cayuga Falls, New York
- 1999 - Professors Genevieve Caldeur and Lin Tsinghua foresee a time of danger in the future, a time of increased spiritual wounds, abyssal intrusions, and other calamities. Their prophecies are recorded in the Great Record of the Academy
- 2000 - The first magical deadzone appears in San Diego, California. Magical treasures, wonders, and familiars at the San Diego consilium were completely wiped out. This repeats numerous times in San Francisco (along with a powerful 7.1 earthquake), Boston, Tokyo, Prague, and London, decimating powerful consilii that were once mainstays to the orders.
- 2001 - Increased intrusions appear with an alarming rate. Large portals start appearing, only visible with mage sight, and the Adamantine Arrow declare a state of emergency. They start sending many apprentices to the academy, starting the College of Battlemagic.
- 2006 - The portals and numerous abyssal intrusions start to wane down and enter a quiet period.
- 2007 - Professor of Magical Theory, Deshaunte Egboh, starts to find evidence of other potential Watchtowers, and formulates his hypotheses on the Watchtowers of the Soul (the classical five), and the Watchtowers of the World.
- 2009 - A powerful cosmic event can be felt throughout, as the first mages of the Watchtower of Brass and Flame from the Realm of the Djinn can be seen.
- 2010 - The Watchtower of Brass and Flame is considered the first Watchtower of the World. The Mysterium and Free Council further build on Prof. Egboh’s work to discover if there are others that would correspond.
- 2015 - Mages of four more Watchtowers are discovered and the full theory of the Watchtowers of the World has been formed. Prof. Egboh wins international recognition for his work.
Chapter 1: The Price of Magic
- 2019 - The first students showing promise that are representing the other Watchtowers are now being apprenticed at the Havrion Academy.